Friday, October 11, 2013

Chun Yong's Blog

The overnight bus ride from LA back to SF was exhausting. Upon arrival at the hostel I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep, only to be woken up by my overly caring roommates. Was planning to skip breakfast. Fish porridge was a nice change from the oily bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. After breakfast I went back to sleep. Then I woke up to Farhan holding a chair preparing to throw it at me. "Throwing Chairs, With Farhan Tahir". After lunch we boarded the bus for the EA Games visit. The EA visit was cool, they had all these self-sustaining facilities that made it cool. I think if I ever work there I would never have to leave....
Anyway bought a lot of cool EA "swag" at the shop then we left for Narpat Bhandari's house. On the way we picked up pizza dinner. The Narpat Bhandari visit was the highlight of the day, I learnt a lot of good principles and felt very inspired after he told us his life journey.
 I was pleasantly surprised by the humility that Mr. Bhandari and his wife expressed. After having delicious fruit cake for dessert we took pictures with Mr. Bhandari and left for the hostel. And here I am writing this blog. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment